segunda-feira, 21 de setembro de 2009

Recortes

I can't stop smiling while I look back. You know, I used to think I stood for something. Something great. Something bigger. Today I know what's right, I know what is to be there when you (or me) need it the most. And I learned that the right verb to heal is to stay, and never to run or to hide. How could I run knowing you need me? This is what we do. What we're supposed to do. It's what I stand for. I don't do promises, but keep my word, you'll never walk alone.

2 comentários:

  1. A citação foi retirada de onde? É linda, mesmo! Quanto a ti, continua a ser um "pedreiro das letras". Será triste se um dia isso deixar de acontecer :( Bj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Um dia acabarás por encontrar a origem do texto. Um bom dia para ti*

    ResponderEliminar